No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cake – this easy lemon cake recipe starts with Donsuemor Lemon Madeleines and is full of fresh lemon whipped cream and strawberries!
- 2 cups heaving whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest from 1/2 lemon
- 24 Donsuemor Lemon Madeleines
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- Beat whipping cream in a large bowl with a hand or a stand mixer. While mixing, add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until whipped cream forms.
- Line the bottom of an 8×8” pan with 12 madeleines. Top with half the whipped cream. Add half the strawberries and the other 12 madeleines. Top with the rest of the whipped cream and the rest of the strawberries. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Best eaten the day it’s made.