This recipe can be used throughout the year, but adds beautiful elegance to any fall celebration.
This recipe can be used throughout the year but adds beautiful elegance to your Thanksgiving table. You can make individual glasses of the tiramisu or make it in an 8×8 inch pan and serve as wedges. Garnish with whipped cream flavored with sugar and a dash of cinnamon.
1/4 cup rum
- In a mixer with fitted with a chilled metal bowl and beater attached, beat whipping cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Add the cheese, pumpkin and spices, beating until smooth.
- Line bottom of an 8 x 8 inch dish with the Madeleines, overlapping and crowding to fit. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons rum. Spread half of filling over Madeleines.
- Repeat with the remaining Madeleines, remaining 2 tablespoons rum, and remaining filling. Smooth. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and then foil.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- To serve, run a knife around the sides of the pan. Cut into wedges and serve with a sweetened cream.