1 Cup of greek plain yogurt
2 Tbsp of freshly squeezed orange juice
Zest of half of lime, lemon and orange
1 Tsp of olive oil
2 Tbsp of honey
1 cup of assorted fruit, raspberries & citrus and mint
6-9 Donsuemor Madeleines
Optional: pistachios & bee pollen
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Top with assorted fruit and mint, optional ingredients including pistachios and bee
pollen and 6-9 Donsuemor Madeleines. Dip cakes in dip and enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice French Toast Madeleines
Makes 12 pieces
2-3 Tbsp cup milk
1/4 cup pure pumpkin
1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
1 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
12-16 Donsuemor Madeleines
Coconut Oil for skillet
Optional: Topped with whipped coconut cream and coconut chips
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat with 1 Tsp of coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, pumpkin, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and
cinnamon. Pour into a shallow baking dish to dip the Donsuemor Madeleines.
- Dip Donsuemor Madeleines into egg mixture and lightly press down to coat both
- Transfer Donsuemor Madeleines to skillet and cook on each side for 3-4 minutes,
or until golden brown. Repeat with the rest of the cakes.
- Serve immediately with dusted cinnamon, coconut cream and coconut chips.