2 packages (300g) of frozen unsweetened raspberries 1 tub of mascarpone cheese
1⁄2 granulated sugar
1⁄4 Grand Marnier
1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1 & 1⁄2 cups of whipping cream
18 madeleines (9 for each layer)
1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup of fresh summer berries (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries) & 5-6 Donsuemor Madeleines for top decoration
- Place a colander over a bowl and thaw both frozen raspberry packages, reserving the raspberry juice.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat mascarpone with sugar. Stir in Grand Marnier, lemon juice and vanilla. Whip 1⁄2 cup (125 ml) of cream and fold into mascarpone mixture.
- Line bottom of 12 inch by 9 inch baking dish with 9 Donsuemor Madeleines; brush well with about 3 Tbsp of the reserved raspberry juice. Spread with 1/4 of the mascarpone mixture. Sift 1 tsp of cocoa over top. Sprinkle with 1⁄3 of thawed raspberries.
- Repeat mascarpone, cocoa and raspberry layers twice. Line bowl with remaining 9 Donsuemor Madeleines; brush with juice and top with remaining mascarpone mixture.
- Whip remaining 1 cup of cream, mound on top, dust lightly with cocoa powder, garnish with fresh summer berries and Donsuemor Madeleines.